Our Current Praise & Needs
Our staff has been very blessed and continues to praise the Lord for the work He has given to us. Here are some of our recent praises.
- Our upcoming book, Celebrate the Feast: Collected Articles on the Spring Festivals from TorahResource, is ready to be sent to the printer! At this point, we are on track to have this product in time for the Passover Season. We will announce the availability of this product soon!
- We are happy to announce that Rob Vanhoff has two papers that were accepted for the Annual Meeting of the Society of Biblical Literature (SBL), one in the Masorah section and the other in the Midrash section. To join us at the SBL this November in San Diego, California, you can get information here: www.sbl-site.org
Prayers and Needs
Our ministry truly believes that the Almighty has given us the work we are doing so we trust in Him to fulfill all our needs. Below are a few needs that we ask you to be in prayer for with us.
- Registration for the 2018/19 Spring Quarter at TorahResource Institute is open. We are praying for enough students for each class offered. Generally, we need at least three students to register for each class in order for it to be approved.
- Caleb Hegg will be in Moses Lake, WA from March 7-10 at the 2019 Central Washington Messianic Conference. He will have a table there with information about TorahResource and TorahResource Institute. We are praying that he makes some good connections and for a safe trip there and back.
- Please keep Rob Vanhoff in prayer for God’s wisdom, guidance, and provision as he prepares for an exciting opportunity to represent TorahResource Institute in Israel! This April, he will be traveling to Israel to give an academic paper before the Israel Association for the Study of Religions. The Department of Comparative Religion at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem and the Van Leer Jerusalem Institute will be hosting this the event, which will take place April 7-8 in Jerusalem. This will be the second such paper Rob has delivered in Jerusalem (the first being for the International Organization for Masoretic Studies conference in August of 2017).
As always, every project that we put our hands to takes time and money to accomplish. We trust the Lord to sustain us, as He always has, and we are grateful for your prayer and financial support.