Our Current Praise & Needs
Updated August 1, 2018
Our staff has been very blessed and continues to praise the Lord for the work He has given to us. Here are some of our recent praises.
- The summer months are always difficult for our ministry as financial support tends to slow down during this season. We are humbled and blessed that the Lord has sustained us through the month of July. We have been able to meet payroll and continue to produce the work we feel is so important.
- After hitting several snags, Tim Hegg’s Commentary on The Johannine Epistles has been approved by our printer, and proof copies have been ordered. This book is the fruit of over two years of laboring in the Text. We are truly blessed to be able to provide this valuable resource.
- We are praising the Lord that Tim and Paullette Hegg are expected to be Great Grandparents in the month of August! The Almighty has truly blessed the Hegg family, as Tim and Paulette look forward to meeting their first great grandchild.
Prayers and Needs
Our ministry truly believe the Almighty has given us the work we are doing, we trust in Him for our needs. Here are some things we ask you to be in prayer for.
- As our ministry continues to grow, the work load continues to increase which means we need to add to our staff. We are praying that the Lord will open the door for more teachers at TorahResource Institute and we are also seeking the Lord for in-house staff who can help with some of the day-to-day operations. In both areas, we need the finances and the right people for the jobs. For us, this step seems very far-off, but we are trusting the Lord for His timing.
- Some of our teaching staff is traveling out of the country during the month of August! These trips can be taxing physically and mentally, but they can also put stress on our families as we are gone. We ask that you would pray for successful meetings and for protection.
- Our staff is currently working hard on a backend, structural rebuild of our site. This update will not look any different to our customers but it will help the site’s overall performance and will make finding resources and purchasing products much easier.
As always, every project that we put our hands to, takes time and money to accomplish. We trust the Lord to sustain us, as He always has, and we are grateful for those of you that have supported our work through prayer and financially.
2018 Family Camp
We are all gearing up for the 6th Annual, TorahResource Institute Family Camp in August! Currently, the number of people who have registered are lower than normal, but the exciting thing is that many of those who have registered, are new! We’ve never met them before! What a blessing it is to make new connections and meet new brothers and sisters in Messiah. Moreover, a good amount of people coming, are from outside of the U.S.! We ask for your prayers as we prepare for camp and that more people will register to make this event more exciting and fun.