“Be anxious for nothing,
but in everything by prayer and supplication
let your requests be made known to God.”
– Philippians 4:6, NASB
TorahResource believes “God’s work done God’s way, will never lack God’s support.” This is why we determined not to ask for money but to commit ourselves to daily prayer, that God would meet our financial needs so long as He intends us to continue this work. In seeking to follow a biblical pattern of ministry, we do feel it appropriate to make our needs known so that others may also pray for God's provision on our behalf. Thus, below you will find a current list of needs we have as we continue with our work at TorahResource and TorahResource Institute. We thank you in advance for partnering with us in this important work.
Our Current Praise & Needs (1/13/2017)
We are praising HaShem for all that is taking place
at TorahResource & TorahResource Institute!
- We are very thankful that our winter quarter at TorahResource Institute has begun. Our teachers and staff are grateful for the 41 students that are currently taking classes this quarter. Please be in prayer for both our students and our teachers.
- The Lord has answered our prayer with regard to Rob Vanhoff's computer! We have been in prayer that the Lord would provide the funds to purchase Rob Vanhoff a faster computer. Until recently, Rob was using a laptop for all of his work. But with the Rob & Caleb Show, along with video conferencing for his classes, Rob's laptop was not cutting it. Praise the Lord, we found a used computer at a very good price, and Rob was able to purchase this computer. We are thankful that the Lord made it all come together perfectly.
- We continue to praise the Lord for those who support us financially. The Lord has supplied the funds to pay our staff for the month of January, we are truly blessed. Normally, support tends to slow down after the new year, but the Lord has supplied our financial needs for this month once again.
Projects & Needs
- Larger Reach: We are beginning to see more people using and utilizing our materials. We are praying that the Lord will continue to help us expand our reach to those looking for higher Biblical education. Please be in prayer that the Lord will help our ministry be discovered and utilized by believers around the world.
- Financial needs: We know the Lord is supporting us financially through our donors, so we are not anxious about our finances. However, we ask that you would pray that the Lord would lead people to support our work so we can expand our teaching staff and that the many projects we are currently working on will continue forward. We pray the Lord will place it on people's hearts to support TR on a monthly basis. We are also praying the Lord will give us extra funds at this time that we will be able to save for the lean months of summer.
- Scheduling: The new calendar year brings new requests for speaking engagements. Our staff always teaches for free as long as we are able to work out the details of scheduling. We are currently considering several speaking engagements, and we are asking God to guide us in our decisions. Please pray that the Lord will instruct us which speaking engagements to take. That those within our staff that take on speaking engagements will not be overloaded, and that all of the details will come together smoothly. Along these same lines, our staff will be organizing our 2017 Family Camp. Please pray that this process will also go smoothly.