To provide biblically based materials for Torah Communities and leadership training within the broader Messianic movement.
We accept the Scriptures, both the Tanach and the Apostolic Scriptures, as the sole basis for faith and halachah (practice). It is our purpose, then, to see that the materials we produce are in harmony with what the Bible teaches.
A Torah Community may be defined as a community of people who are believers in Yeshua and who desire to live out their faith in accordance with the Torah (Five books of Moses) as taught and demonstrated by Yeshua.
TorahResource is dedicated to educating communities and individuals in foundational Biblical doctrines, as well as more in-depth study. TorahResource Radio provides 24/7 internet radio that can be accessed anywhere there is an internet connection or from a smart phone. TRRadio streams lectures, teachings, interviews, talk shows, Bible studies, and Messiah centered music, all in the hopes of lifting up and educating those who are thirsty for God’s Word.
We provide academic training in biblical and related studies through TorahResource Institute. Although TorahResource Institute is not currently accredited, we are dedicated to offering classes at the graduate and post-graduate level. It is our goal to equip our students to have a working knowledge of the biblical languages, a solid background in Ancient Near Eastern and second temple period history and culture, and the ability to properly exegete the Scriptures from a historical grammatical hermeneutic. We also train our students in community formation, leadership, and basic counseling skills.
Some of our Fundamental Principles:
- We take all the Scriptures (the 66 books of the Tanach & Apostolic Scriptures) to be the inspired, inerrant word of God which is therefore endowed with divine authority.
- We affirm without reservation that Yeshua is Immanuel, “God with us,” and that being the promised Messiah, He is worthy of our worship as the eternal, uncreated Son of God.
- We consider the Torah to be the gift of God to all His children (Jew and non-Jew alike), being God’s eternal and unchanging revelation and instructions in righteousness.
- TorahResource fully affirms justification through faith alone in the Messiah Yeshua. Once justified, God sanctifies us unto Himself through the work of the Holy Spirit in accordance with the Scriptures.
- We labor in producing materials and teaching classes (through TorahResource Institute) in order to help Torah Communities become established and well-founded in following in the footsteps of Yeshua our Messiah.